09th February 2019 | Lady Dane Vets
Equine Influenza outbreak update:
There have been recent reports of a number of cases of Equine ‘Flu which has caused racing to be postponed this week. Please read the attached advice for horse owners and be extra vigilant with regards to illness and biosecurity.
Our current advice is to limit movement of horses and consider having your horse vaccinated if their last injection was more than 6 months ago.
We are monitoring the situation and will update information to owners as more is available to us.