Lady Dane Vets LLP began life as the Clifford George Partnership, run by Clifford George and Chris Freed for 25 years. The Partnership, in various forms, has provided veterinary care in Faversham and its surrounds since 1941. Originally based at Toachim House on South Street, the practice moved to the purpose-built Lady Dane Veterinary Centre in April 1998. The centre takes its name from the local farm that incorporated the site on which we stand. In April 2018 Clifford George took his well-earned retirement and the Partnership was bought by LadyDaneVets LLP, owned and run by Chris Freed and Nick Kingdon.
LadyDaneVets LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) takes pride in continuing to provide veterinary care for a wide range of animals including cats, dogs, horses and farm animals. Our team of veterinary surgeons, nurses and reception staff provide a friendly and compassionate service with a wide range of skills and interests.