A comprehensive range of small animal services is available at the Lady Dane Veterinary Centre.
Lead by Clinical Director Nick Kingdon, our veterinary surgeons and nurses are here not only to investigate and treat your pet when they are ill, but also keep them healthy.
- Consultations available throughout the day
- Routine health care including
- Our popular Vaccinations for Life Scheme
- Pet Health Plans
- Wellness clinics. A FREE 30 minute wellness clinic with one of our nurses to monitor your pet's health.
- Nurse clinics for nail clipping, flea and worming advice, micro chipping and much more
- Pet passpost scheme
- Modern surgical and diagnostic equipment including
- In house laboratory for quick and accurate blood and urine testing
- Digital radiography, ultrasonography and endoscopy
- Home visits
- In the majority of situations it is better for us to examine your pet at the practice where we have access to equipment. We are happy to offer home visits for clients that are unable to get their pet to the practice and of course for home euthanasia.
- Puppy socialisation classes.
- These classes are run as a course of three classes by our nurses. As well socialisation, the classes offer health care advice and training advice.